martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

I´d like to be a Doctor

Im interested in Medicine because I can help the people.
I like people, Anatomy an Science.
A Doctor is the person who helps people, has a good memory and cares for human life.
There are diferent Universities where I can study such as UAEM, UNAM and IPN, but I would like to study in UNAM in México because is the best university in the country.
If I want to be a Doctor I need to study tobe fast with my hands and to have a lot of books.


UNIVERSITY
WHERE IS IT?
HOW LONG DOES THE DAGREE TAKE
ADVENTAGES
DESVENTAGES
FIDDWORK
UNAM
Facultad de Medicina
Delegación Coyoacan México, DF
7 years
It´s the best University in Mexico.
It´s recognized worldwide.
Distance. Money.    Hard Work.
ISSSTE, IMSS, SSA, Private Sector.
UAEM
México, Toluca
6 years
It´s close to my house. High academic recognition
Money. I may not pass the exam
Researching areas, Hospitals
UVM
México, DF
7 years
Good teachers. Good School. I will travel every day
Most expensive. Distance. Money
National Institutes of Health Hospitals
UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA
México, DF
6 years
Good facilities.    Job boards
Distance. Money.            I wouldn´t see my family
Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Sector

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario